Please note that you must check the terms and conditions at any site you purchase insurance products from that you will have accessed from a link on this site

Intasure Main Residence Insurance for the UK

Is your main residence adequately covered when you're at your holiday home?

Home insurance for your main residence in the UK

Specifically  designed cover for UK homeowners with  holiday homes or second homes.

Having successfully insured tens of thousands of holiday homes and second homes, many of you have  asked if we could insure your main residence in the UK.

Therefore, we are delighted to announce that Intasure  home insurance is now available.

This product is special; firstly, because of the good quality of our overseas business, we are able to offer exceptionally competitive rates. In addition, unlike most resident policies, there are no restictions in leaving your home unoccupied beyond the standard 30 days . This is of particular benefit to people like you who own a holiday home or second home.

As you would expect from Intasure the policy is extremley comprehensive; you can rent out out your main residence and still be covered, the single article limit is £10,000 and other additions have been included to allow for increased valuables to be insured in your main residence.

  • Underwritten by Lloyd's of London
  • Property can be left unoccupied
  • Your property can be let whilst you are away
  • Automatically insured up to £1M
  • 24 hour emergency repair service
  • Single article limit £10,000
  • Jewellery limit £50,000
  • Very competitive rates
  • All risk cover


Intasure ® is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.

Intersure Insurance Products


May 2015:  Intasure is appointed by BIBA as Holiday Homes scheme provider