Irish Property Insurance
Welcome to the jml Insurance services web site
Introduction to Insurance providers for Irish Property Insurance Just follow the links to the individual provider's site and make all arrangements direct.. Further down the page there are links to car Hire, car hire excess insurance, travel insurance and holiday home rental and letting. See also Northern Ireland Insurance Here
Car hire excess insurance for Irish Residents - More Information Here
An increasing number of owners of holiday homes in Rep. of Ireland are now realising the comprehensive benefits
offered by Intasure's policies. So as an owner of a holiday home in Rep. of Ireland make sure you get the right insurance cover, designed specifically for you.
Intasure is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services AuthorityIntasure is a trading name of Blenheim Park Ltd. Registered Office: Blenheim Park Ltd, Phoenix House, 11 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0 2NW
HomeLet Landlords and Tenants Insurance for Northern Ireland
Homelet is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Ltd, Registered Office: 4-9 Highview, High Street, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0AX, England who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Their FSA Register number is 308724.
Endsleigh is an independent insurance intermediary operating a panel of insurers for both motor and home insurance. In addition, Endsleigh offers a range of specialist insurance products including landlord, rent guarantee, tenants and bicycle insurance in Northern Ireland
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This can be checked on the FSA Register by visiting its website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No: 856706 registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE
Your house is your home - and you need to protect it. eHome provides direct insurance for both buildings and contents to keep your household and garden insured against damage and loss.
E Insurance Services Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This can be checked on the FSA register at www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/register/ their FSA registration number is 447027.
Insurance4CarHire - Car hire excess insurance - Ireland*
For a low, annual premium, Insurance4carhire.com provides excess insurance protecting the customer against excess charges whenever they rent a car.
Can you purchase your Excess Policies if I am not a resident of the UK? Yes, the Excess policies can be purchased by people resident anywhere in the world so this will include *Ireland and Northern Ireland
Questor Insurance Car Hire Excess Insurance - Ireland
Car Rental in Ireland
JS Insurance - Travel Insurance for Residents of Ireland
We provide travel insurance for residents of Ireland through our AUL policies which are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc.
Jade Stanley Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, registered no. 306205.
Our policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc and White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited, who are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Jade Stanley Ltd is also registered with the Data Protection Act of 1996 and complies with all the rules and regulations that this entails. Registered no. Z5486768.
Financial Failure Travel Insurance
If your travel insurance policy does not cover Scheduled Airline Failure or similar financial protection then specialist policies are available from companies such as www.protectmyholiday.com.
Rent Holiday Villas, Apartments & Cottages — Directly from the Owners
- Céad Mile Fáilte - Welcome
jmlvillas.ie the Self Catering Holiday Vacation Homes Website for Ireland and destinations worldwide with jmlvillas.com that has been successfully letting holiday vacation property since 2001.
We have a great selection of holiday vacation homes in Ireland, You will find holidays with golf —water skiing — walking — lying by a pool — touring local areas,villages towns and cities.
Using jmlvillas.com is a very cost effective way of marketing your holiday property.
You manage your own property online and submit your own details, prices and 6 photos and change the details whenever you want to.
You are therefore creating your own advertisement and maximising your rental income.
If you have your own website, it is linked to jmlvillas.com- It is very straightforward to use
- All you have to do is go to our Advertise page and sign up
We do not charge advertisers commission on bookings - only a very small annual advertising fee (£12.50 per year including VAT).
Looking for Management Training for your company or organisation in Ireland? For information about the services offered by jml Training & Consultancy click on logo below
More Information about Ireland
The Irish Insurance Federation (IIF) Info Here
Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority - IFSRA Info Here
Factfiles - Articles - Press Releases
- Irish Property Owners Association accuses the Government of "taxsault" or assault by taxation - Februay 2013
- Building Energy Rating - Certificates in Ireland (BER)
- Cartell.ie now offers complete UK and Irish car history check service - May 2008
- Cartell.ie welcomes new open approach from insurance industry but vows to continue lobbying for a safer system - April 2008
- Irish roads awash with 'written off' cars imported from UK - January 2008
- Irish Budget 2008 - Changes for 2nd home owners, airport travel tax and more - October 2008
- Irish Government's health insurance risk scheme set aside - July 2008
- Insurance rates at 25-year low but reform benefits fully absorbed - Irish Insurance Federation - May 2008
- The Private Residential Tenancies Board of Ireland (PRTB) has had to set aside 100 decisions over error in board - a worrying situation for Landlords in Ireland - October 2008
- RTÉ Television programme highlights Ireland's top earners in 2007
- Nationwide Prepares Ground for Irish Operation - August 2008
- Hibernian Insurance - Ireland announces reorganisation to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and support growth - June 2008