Please note that you must check the terms and conditions at any site you purchase insurance products from that you will have accessed from a link on this site

Buy to Let and Landlords Insurance from Intasure Insurance

Intasure is a Buy to let & Landlord insurance specialist with a proven track record in pioneering new products.

Buy to let & Landlords insurance, if you own or are
purchasing a Rental property we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

Landlords insurance

Landlords insurance is a policy to cover a property owner from financial losses connected with their property which they let out. Mainly a landlord insurance policy will cover the building itself with the option of including the contents left within.

The policy will normally cover standard perils such as fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood, escape of water/oil, subsidence, theft and malicious damage. Each insurance policy is different and may or may not include all these items. Most companies will provide the option to have extra cover on top of what is considered the standard cover. These may include things such as accidental damage, legal protection, alternative accommodation costs, contents insurance or rent guarantee insurance. Common differences in use of the phrase landlords insurance is buy to let insurance, let property insurance, rented property insurance, or property owners insurance.

Landlords Insurance: If you own or are purchasing a buy to let property we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.

As an owner of a BUY TO LET PROPERTY, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy. Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in letting and occupancy etc?.

The answer to this problem is a specialist in landlords insurance. A plain English property insurance policy underwritten by Lloyds of London and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Don't risk turning your Buy to let property into a nightmare.

Intasure is a trading name of Blenheim Park Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

FSA registration number is 311572

 Intersure Insurance Products